Experience the culture and take this unique opportunity to meet and share with the last Huilliches (some of) in Chile.
Meet, Share, Participate and Taste typical dishes, learn about their lifes and discover Chile from the Roots.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Full breakfast with typical huilliche ingredients (including "tortillas al rescoldo"...an artisan bread cooked in hot sand)
- Lunch - Typical Chilean lunch in a real Mapuche Gon
- Apiculture experience & try 3 different kind of honey
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Spend the day traveling through time, discovering the last native Hulliches in Rio Negro zone near Puerto Montt, having the opportunity to live and learn the Huilliches traditions like ancestral dishes, the art of apiculture, handcraft …..and most important of all, share with this amazing people stories, traditions, culture.
• Enjoy an amazing Huilliche breakfast
• Learn the art of apiculture from the Ulmo tree (from Oct to Jan, outside these dates we will present you an alternative) & try 3 different kinds of Honey.
• Harvest the products of the zone
• Taste real ancestral dishes (lunch) in a real Gon Huilliche
• Listen stories from the voice of a real Hulliche
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Puerto Varas or Puerto MonttPorts
- Puerto Montt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.