Humantay Lake Tour from Cusco
Enjoy this day trek, leave Cusco behind and hike along the beautiful valleys and white mountains to one of the most important lakes in Incan mythology. Humantay Lake is one of the most stunning places in the region. This adventure includes a professional guide, hotel pickup from Cusco City, entrance fees, and meals. Choose between a shared or private tour at the time of booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in Cusco city
- Transport by private minivan
- Professional guide
- 1 American Breakfast, 1 lunch ( vegetarian option
- Polar Blankets
- 1 walking Stick
- First aid kit and emergency oxygen
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Armas del Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Meet your driver at your hotel between 3:30am to 4:00am, and then travel by private transportation to Mollepata village. See the the lush valley of the Apurimac River during your 2-hour drive.
Stop At: Humantay Lake, 08645, Peru
After your breakfast in Mollepata, continue your journey towards Soraypampa, 12,700 feet (3900 meters) above sea level, for an hour before arriving in Soraypampa. Start your trek, walking for approximately 1 hour and 30min Approximately to Humantay Lake located at 13,700 feet (4200 meters) above sea level. Once you finish walking, see the wonderful turquoise waters of Humantay Lake, situated at the base of the picturesque Humantay Glacier. This is one of the most stunning places in the Cusco Region of Peru, and the Salkantay trek is considered a sacred place in Inca mythology. In this part of the trek, you can rent a horse to get to the lake.
After visiting this important place, return to mollepata village and enjoy our lunch, Afterwards return back to Cusco by around 6:00pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is located outside of the center of cusco you must come to the meeting point, or contact us by whatsApp or call us directly to let us know the name of your hotel.We do not pick up from Airbnbs if you are in Airbnb Be in the middle of Plaza regocijos or ( Plaza el Regocijo ) By the small water Fountain between 4:00am to 4:10am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the Private option
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Limited capacity of our vehicles and seats distributed with the correct physical distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.