Humantay Lake Tour: Private Full-Day Tour From Cusco
Enjoy an incredible experience through the Andes, come and discover the magical lagoon of HUMANTAY, due to its unique turquoise color, generates the interest of foreign and national visitors, surrounded by ancient glaciers like the SALKANTAY.
Enjoy this one-day hike, leaving Cusco very early, then go by bus to the community of Soraypampa, the place where we begin our incredible adventure.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Professional Guide.
- Private tourist transport.
- Breakfast and Lunch.
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
What's excluded :
- Optional Horse.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
The tour starts picking you up from your hotel at 04:00 am approx, depending on your hotel location the pickup time will be quite different.
Stop At: Mollepata, Mollepata, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Once the group is ready the great adventure will start in the direction of the Humantay Lake. You travel by car for 2 hours approx in our tourist transport until arriving in the community of Mollepata. Here, you enjoy a delicious breakfast before continuing with the tour.
Continuing the Humantay Lake Tour, The car leaves the main road to take the dirt road for 1 hour more. During the trip, you can observe beautiful landscapes, canyons, cloud forest, and beautiful glaciers as The Salkantay Glacier (The second biggest glacier of Cusco region).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
Once you arrive at the final stop for the van, the group start hiking for 1.5 hours more approx. The time is an average and It depends on sure of your speed but no worries you will hike at your rhythm. The hike is a little bit more step than the Rainbow Mountain Tour, so try to have many stops in order to don’t get tired easily.
Upon reaching the incredible Humantay turquoise Lake, All the group will have the information from the Tour Guide and free time to explore more the place, an approximate 40 minutes will remain before to get back to the parking.
END OF THE TOUR
After 1 hour you get lunch in the same restaurant than in the morning. As the hike demands a lot of effort, the lunch is Buffet in order to recover all the energy lost in the hike.
Ending the Humantay Lake Tour, you return to Cusco city arriving at 5:00 pm approx., where our transport will take you to the city center or if it's a Private Service to your respective hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our vehicles have a tank of water, soap and alcohol so you can disinfect yourself whenever you need it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.