Hungry Birds - Kiev
This tour will be interesting for those eager to know about the history of Kiev and Ukrainian national cuisine!
Join us for Hungry Birds Tours and we will be very happy to get you involved in our cooking tradition!
A 6-hour hands-on lesson to discover wonderful typical Ukrainian dishes. We will prepare the "Borsch", a very popular and ancient dish.
You will learn how to cook from scratch and step by step so that you will be able to replicate everything at home! You will have the recipes, the apron for the class and all the tools needed. Get your own Ukrainian cuisine experience!
Take a 6-hour food tour of Kiev and learn about ukrainian delicious cuisine Learn about the history behind the unique food of Ukraine.
Enjoy a personalised experience during this small-group walking tour
per adult from
5 to 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- We'll pick you up at your hotel reception.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.