Hurghada: 5-Hour Private City Tour
Discover the different districts of Hurghada on this city tour. Explore both the traditional old town and the new, modern city. After being picked up at your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, you will drive to the fishing village and visit original, simple houses that only have one floor.
It feels like time stands still in this part of the city. The fishermen get up with the sunrise and go to sleep as the sun sets. Life is simple and traditional. Visit a shipyard and see how fishing boats are built and restored using traditional methods.
The largest mosque in Hurghada is situated nearby. Here you can learn more about Islam, the main religion of Egypt. You will then continue to the oldest Coptic church in the city. At the end of the tour you will visit the large fruit and vegetable market before you are dropped off back at your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Licensed and certified guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mosque El Mina Masjid, El Mina Street, Hurghada Egypt
Enjoy a city tour in a small group
Explore the different districts of Hurghada
Experience a journey through time and see how fishing boats are built and restored using traditional methods
Visit the old town with its original character
Discover the modern, vibrant neighborhoods
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Hurghada is free of charge. Pick-up and drop off from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga are available for an additional fee.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.