Hurghada: Quad Bike Safari, Bedouin Village & BBQ Feast
Discover the vast expanse of the Sahara and the desert mountains. After the pick-up at your hotel in Hurghada you will start your tour in the desert. Upon arrival at the first location, you will get a brief introduction on how to use the quad bikes. You can then enjoy the thrilling ride through the desert sand. Afterwards you will get in a dune buggy and enjoy a very special driving experience.
You will then continue on to a Bedouin village. Enjoy the typical hospitality with Arabic tea and fresh flatbread as you learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins. You also have the option of taking a camel ride before heading to the terrarium with impressive desert snakes and scorpions.
Enjoy a cozy evening barbecue in the open air and admire the fantastic views of the sunset. Watch a traditional show and marvel at the fire-eaters, Tanoura dancers, and belly dancers. You can also enjoy smoking a shisha pipe in the relaxed atmosphere.
• Scarf and sunglasses
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel transfers
- Tour guide for the desert safari
- Quad bike ride
- Visit to a Bedouin village
- Camel rides in the desert
- Visit to the terrarium with scorpions and desert snakes
- Barbecue dinner including mineral water and soft drink
- Traditional show
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Discover the vastness of the Sahara, enjoy a desert safari to a Bedouin village, and admire the beautiful sunset over the desert
Experience a thrilling ride by quad bike ride and dune buggy
Learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins
Enjoy a traditional Arabic evening with camel rides, an oriental show, and a delicious barbecue dinner
See a terrarium with desert snakes and scorpions
Enjoy the sunset on the Hurghada desert between mountains
• Super Safari
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Hurghada is free of charge. Pick-up and drop off from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga are available for an additional fee.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.