Hurghada Sunset and Quad Bike Desert Safari Trip
Drive a quad bike through the desert and discover Bedouin life, learn about the culture and traditions of the desert. You can also ride a camel, see the desert sunset and enjoy a Bedouin barbecue before driving back to your hotel.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Drive quad-runner by your self
- Escort multilingual desert guide
- Buffet BBQ dinner included.
- All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any Optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pharaohs Tours, Tabark Bulding, Nasr Street, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
You'll be picked up from your hotel and driven to the motorbike station, where you'll be given a quick training lesson and be able to test drive the quads. The tour starts with you driving your own quad approximately 21 miles (35km) through the sandy desert to a local Bedouin village for a tour learning about the traditional lifestyles of the local people living in the area. Then, you will have the chance to ride a camel and witness the amazing sunset view along with a barbecue dinner. Mineral water and soft drinks are included. On the way back you'll be able to view the stars by night, while driving from Bedouin village, back to the motorbike station. Once at the station, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hurghada Hotels - El Gouna Hotels - Sahl Hasheesh Hotels - Makadi Bay Hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.