ICA: experience with a local
Visit Ica known as the land of the eternal sun. Enjoy its magnificent Wines and Piscos, accompanied by a local.
Walk the Main Square.
Then we will continue to visit the Casona del Marqués Torre Hermosa or also known as the Casa de Bolívar, the liberator.
We will also observe the Cathedral, a church of the Jesuits quite old.
Finally we will go to observe the Sanctuary of Luren, we will visit an artisan vineyard that is part of the Pisco Route and finally we will arrive at the oasis of Huacachina.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Ica city tour
Route Duration: 4 hoursStops on the Ica city tour:
Attractions on the Ica city tour:
- Plaza de Armas de Ica
- Lord of Luren church
- La Casa de las Tejas
- El Catador
- Oasis de la Huachachina
El Catador / Oasis of Huacachina
Operates: First Departure 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., second departure 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., 30-minute stops.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.