Icelandic Horse & Stable Experience from Reykjavik
Visit an Icelandic horse stable in the small town of Hafnarfjörður, with a 1.5-hour guided tour.
Just 15 min. outside Reykjavik you will experience dramatic landscapes and beautiful scenery. Meet the Icelandic horse and take part in our daily routine of grooming the horses, learn about the unique history of the Icelandic horse. You will have plenty of time to interact with the horses and take selfies with them.
Unsure of how you feel about riding a horse? It's up to you: if you decide, take an optional ride on one of the horses around the stable's paddock.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate
- Helmets, rubber boots, rain gear, and warm overalls
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (if selected - please provide hotel information to tour operator directly via email)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You will get the chance to take part in our daily routine of grooming and caring for the horses. You will have plenty of time to interact with them and take some pictures. Afterward, those who feel up to it can give riding a try in our paddock.
• Ishestar Horse Riding Tours, Sorlaskeid 26, Reykjavik 220 Iceland
Departure Point :Reykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at all bus stops in Reykjavík City Center and major hotels in the Reykjavík area. If hotel pickup selected, please provide hotel info directly to tour operator.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Weight limit is 240lbs/110kg
- Used riding gear is not allowed on the tour or near the horses
- The group size is usually 1-15 guests
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Hotel pickup selected, please provide hotel info to tour operator via email
- Most travelers can participate
- Participant considers themselves physically able to take part in this tour. Including getting on and off the horse by their own strength
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.