ICONic City Tour Of Orlando
Get to know Orlando through a fun whirlwind tour, of all the interesting and important sites around the wonderful Florida city also known as The City Beautiful!
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fully guided city tour of Orlando
- Boat cruise through the Chain of Lakes
- Free time at Disney Springs, Park Avenue, and the ICON 360 Plaza
- Ride on The Orlando Wheel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Scenic Boat Tour
- Entry/Admission - The Wheel at ICON Park™
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Orlando City Stadium, 655 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32805-2207
We will pass by the new soccer stadium so you can see where the Orlando City Lions and Pride play during our tour of Downtown Orlando
Pass By: Church Street Station, 129 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32801-3303
Pass through the historic Church Street Station district, the tour guide will drive by and point out this area that once made Orlando famous
Stop At: Scenic Boat Tour, 312 E Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
Then you're off to Winter Park where you will join the narrated scenic boat cruise from which you can view the abundant homes of the city and its college from the waterway.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Central Park, 251 S Park Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789
Back on dry land, you will be given free time to wander the boutiques and stores of Park Avenue, Winter Park Orlando's famous shopping and dining district. A fantastic place to meander and simply stroll through eclectic stores, or maybe eat some lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Eola Park, 512 E Washington St, Orlando, FL 32801-1941
The first point of interest for a brief photo stop on the City Tour is a journey around Lake Eola and a drive through the heart of downtown Orlando where you will learn all about Orlando with a local's perspective! This truly is the City Beautiful!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Disney Springs, 1486 East Buena Vista Drive, Orlando, FL 32830-8519
Next up is a stop at Disney Springs for some magical fun! This is the newest entertainment, dining and shopping district that has been built by Disney. It has many unique stores that are only found here, including the largest Disney Store in the world. If you are hungry there are over 20 types of cuisines on offer - truly something for everyone!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Wheel at ICON Park™, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
The last stop on the tour is the ICON 360 plaza where you will get to ride the ICON and see Orlando from the sky!
Florida is so flat on a clear day you can often see all the way to the space coast, as well as the skyscrapers of Downtown Orlando are beyond.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Caribe Royale Orlando, 8101 World Center Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
2: 12521 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
3: The Wheel at ICON Park™, 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
4: Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
5: Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center, 6515 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
6: Loews Royal Pacific Resort, 6300 Hollywood Way, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
7: Walt Disney World Swan, 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
8: Disney's All-Star Music Resort, 1801 W Buena Vista Dr, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
9: Maingate Lakeside Resort, 7769 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
10: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Kissimmee/Celebration, 6073 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
11: Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, 8150 Palm Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
12: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando at SeaWorld, 10100 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Tour timings are subject to traffic and weather
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles have to be arranged. Not all tour vehicles have wheelchair lifts/ramps so please contact vendor to notify in advance if needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Gray Line Orlando is based in Orange County where face masks are required inside business venues. Therefore, are required inside vehicles. Please bring one.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.