If Buildings Could Talk Tour
Billed as the most entertaining Walking Tour in Belfast.
Every Building in every city has a story to tell and Belfast is no different.
Take a leisurely Walking Tour through Belfast City Center and hear the stories the Buildings would tell if they could talk
The History of the city can be very Unusual and Interesting.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Take a tour through Belfast City centre and hear stories of interesting, unusual and entertaining events that have happened in Belfast over the last 100 years.
The tour will last between 1 hour 45 to 2 hours depending on the size of the group.
Two tours per day leaving from the right hand side of the City Hall opposite the Danske Bank at 10am and 1pm.
The walk is about 2 miles in total so be sure to wear comfortable footwear and clothing to suit the weather.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Donegall Square North, Donegall Square N, Belfast BT1, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.