Iguazu Falls FullMoon Trekking under the Moonlight
Marvel in the moonlight at the natural beauty of Iguazu Falls on this captivating 3-hour night tour. Your guide will pick you up via coach and whisk you away to the Central Train Station on the Ecological Rain forest. From here you will ride via train to Iguazú Falls to see the most important view in the park, Devil’s Throat. Gain night access to the Iguazu National Park. At the end of the evening you will be returned back to your hotel. You may choose from one of three departure times when you book. This tour only allows for a maximum of 15 participants to ensure a more personable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide and driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off via coach
- Train ride
What's excluded :
- Park entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu National Park, Iguazu National Park, Province of Misiones, Litoral
Hotel pickup via coach will begin 20-30 minutes prior to your selected departure time. Experience Iguazu Falls like never before and witness its natural beauty illuminated by the moonlight firsthand. Ride the Rain Forest Ecological Train (ticket included) and gain night access to the Iguazu National Park (entrance fee not included) during this 3-hour tour. Upon arrival, see Devil’s Throat, the most important viewpoint in the park with your guide. Conclude this heartwarming evening with a direct ride back to your hotel. The travel duration for this tour is about 15 -20 minutes. This tour is available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish. Availability is subject to the lunar calendar, please check for full moons prior to booking.
Please indicate your preferred departure time in the special requirements box at the time of booking.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup time will be reconfirmed the day before of the travel date.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear and clothes are recommended
- If necessary, a change of clothes should be brought due to the mist
- It is recommended that you bring a camera
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.Tours can be canceled whenever the required weather and safety conditions are not met
- Please indicate your preferred departure time (7:45pm, 8:30pm,9pm) in the special requirements box at the time of booking
- Hotel pickup commences 30-45 minutes prior to selected departure time
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.