Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures Treetop Walk Admission Ticket
Take a walk through the treetops on our Treetop Walk. The Treetop Walk is a 1.5km walk through beautiful warm temperate rainforest with 500 metres of steel walkway nestled in the treetop canopy some 20-30 metres above the ground.
The walkway culminates in Knights Tower, a spiral tower that rises to a breathtaking 45 metres above the forest floor. Then there’s the thrills and challenges of two confronting swaying springboard cantilevers suspended 25 metres above the forest floor which take guests to the edge of the escarpment.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Admission to the Tree Top Walk
- Digital Photo Pass
- Entry/Admission - Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk
What's excluded :
- Visit: Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk, 182 Knights Hill Rd, Knights Hill NSW 2577, Australia
Take a walk through the treetops on our Treetop Walk
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk, 182 Knights Hill Rd, Knights Hill NSW 2577, Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience. For full details / health and safety updated please direct guests to our attraction websites.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.