Illuminati Escape Game in Regensburg with an Actor
Feel your adrenaline levels surge as you race against the clock during an exciting 1-hour escape game in Regensburg. Germany's first "exit game" with a live actor, the "Last mystery of the Illuminati," transports you and your team to the 18th century. Enter a room full of mysterious puzzles and tricky riddles as you use your collective brainpower to figure out clues and mysteries to solve the last mystery of the Illuminati — and let yourselves out of the room you're trapped inside.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Make your way to the Challenge Room in Regensburg at a time of your choosing (making sure to arrive 15 minutes before your designated start time), then imagine you and your team have gone through a time portal. You've landed directly in the secret assembly hall of Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Illuminati. Your goal is now to become a member of the order! The Master of the Illuminati is waiting for you, and will guide you to the room.
Puzzling out the meaning of mysterious objects and encoded messages, your team of 4 to 10 people must use logic to connect the clues and solve the puzzles. Look everywhere, use your brains, work as a team and have fun. And in case you are lost, just ask the Master — Germany's first ever live actor in a challenge game. But hurry, the clock is ticking and you only have 60 minutes to win the game!
Departure Point :Challenge Room
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes early. In case you are late, we reserve the right to shorten the playing time and if necessary to cancel the game without refunding the price
- The space you book is for your own group, which consists of 4-10 people. There will be no other guests at your time slot
- Extra appointments upon request
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.