Imlil and Atlas Mountains day trip
- Flexibility: We are all about finding you. We can arrange all sorts of tours before you travel.
- Unique experience: Our Worldwide Journeys are designed to showcase the best of your destination and we'll all be in-of-a-lifetime experiences too.
- Expert Knowledge: Our specialist team of experts who have extensive knowledge of Worldwide destinations and will provide you with personalized service
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- All Fees and Taxes
- 4wd or mini-van AC (comfort one)
- Tools, fuel and all fees of the car.
- Pick up from your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech.
- Drop off in your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech.
What's excluded :
- Drinks, lunch, tips and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Your Ourika valley day trip starts at 09am from your accommodation in Marrakech. After a short drive from Marrakech into the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. We will take the road along the valley of Ourika, then you enter through a succession of clinging mountain villages. stop to see wonderful landscapes full of vibrant colours as we move through the hillsides. Our first stop will be in a traditional house of a Berber family who lives in the valley. The family often open their home to visitors who wish to enjoy their surroundings, the family will offer us tea and serve us their local breakfast which consists of bread, honey, butter and olive oil. Ourika day trip from Marrakech will give you the chance to ride camels for half an hour deeper in the valley. Later on we will continue our tour to reach Setti Fatma, a favorite weekend destination for many Moroccans. Highly appreciated for its beautiful streams and 7 waterfalls, beautiful cliffs, green valleys. You will explore a region which still practice a medieval agricultural tradition. Walk around the valley to take photos of the views of green terraces, surrounding the Atlas mountains, hike with a local guide to the first waterfall. After the hike we go back for lunch in a nice restaurant with a beautiful view over the mountains, lunch will be composed of variety of Moroccan dishes (Vegetarians are welcome). Then we return to Marrakech around 05pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Escape the heat of Marrakech and drive into the Atlas Mountains. Ride a mule and pass berber villages and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber house and take a short walk with your driver before driving back to Marrakech.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up you in the nearest parking to your Riad, if the car can access then we will pick up from the lobby!Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.