Imouzzer Waterfall Excursion & Paradise Valley
Departure at 08h, we take the national road of Essaouira, after deviation to Imouzzer village located at 1200m altitude, its weekly rural souk is held every Thursday morning, we discover a beautiful mountain landscape of the High Atlas, beautiful Berber villages, palm groves, banana fields, and gorges. Also, we discover the paradise valley full of oleander and streams, and almond trees blooming in winter.
After, go down the village of Imouzzar, discover the waterfalls of the waterfall and its beautiful green fir forests, break and refreshment (tea, taste the traditional bread, honey thyme), end excursion back to Agadir.
Return to Agadir around 13h30h.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades, Paradise Valley, Imouzzer des Ida Outanane 80303 Morocco
Departure at 09:00, and after leaving the city, the mountains of the High Atlas appear on this beautiful mountain road, often called the honey road, settled merchants of precious and semi-precious stones, sellers of small bananas , and vegetable gardens (organic) grown by villagers in their modest fields that extend the valley .... We cross mountains rich in pine forests, fir trees, argan trees, oleanders, palm groves, green fields, and villages Berber scenic scattered a little by all in the High Atlas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paradise Valley, Agadir 30000 Morocco
we discover the paradise valley full of oleander and streams, and almond trees blooming in winter.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
- agadir port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.