IMPERIAL CITY, Royal King's Tomb with Lunch Private Tour from Da nang or Hoi An
7:00 or 7:30. Our professional tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel.
We begin this tour with a drive to the Hai Van Pass. This is one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam and as our vehicle steadily climbs the steep winding roads of the mountain pass, you will have a chance to see the most dramatic panoramic views.
Arriving to Hue and visit the Citadel which is Hue’s prime attraction, and contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor’s Private Residence.
Time for a break and you will enjoy a delicious lunch in local restaurant and relax for a short while.
Next, you will take the dragon boat on Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda which is considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue. Thien Mu is an active Buddhist monastery with origins dating back to 1601.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop off at Hotel
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Ticket
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Located on the bank of Song Huong- Perfume River; Hue, the capital of Thua Thien Hue province in Central Vietnam, is 700 km southern Hanoi, 1100km northern Ho Chi Minh City, and only a few miles from the sea. Not until 1945 was Hue the national capital, the political, cultural and religious center of Vietnam under the control of Nguyen Dynasty. Most well-known for its historic values; Hue had been recognized as one of the by UNESCO.
• Hue Imperial City (The Citadel), Hue Vietnam
• Tomb of Khai Dinh, Thuy Bang Commune, Huong Thuy, 530000 Vietnam
• Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road Huong Long Village, Hue 532761 Vietnam
• Local food
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Sky's Hoi An Tours