Imperial Inca City Tour- Cusco
The Cusco itself has been protected as a World UNESCO Heritage site since 1983 – this in itself just shows how marvelous it is! Our amazing tour guides will lead you throughout the ancient city, wonder by wonder – specialy designed for your own private group! You will learn about ceremonies, how people lived, and how they connected with the Pacha Mama – or “Mother Earth”. Our local guide will provide inside information and knowlege passed down through ancestors so that you will get the real story behind the history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
Tour the Imperial Inca city of Cusco. Visit ancient sites such as Sacsayhuaman temples, Qoricancha Museum and San Pedro market.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel within the City of CuscoAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.