In-depth Beijing Forbidden City Discovery with hotel pickup
Get the imperial treatment on our carefully-designed 3-hour journey through grand courtyards and opulent halls. Led by one of our three hand-picked Forbidden City guides, you’ll walk right passed the long lines and step back through 600 years of Imperial History filled with cultural significance, stories, and legends.
Pick up from hotel and head Tiananmen Square area, our guide will contact you about the detail meeting place one day before departure. After a brief introduction about the Meridian Gate, which is famous as a place to penalize offending officials in the Qing Dynasty. visit another worldly renowned tourist attraction of Beijing— the Forbidden City. Listed as the UNESCO World Heritage, this place was home to 24 emperors in the Ming and Qing dynasties (1420–1911). With the historic knowledge from your guide, you will explore a more different Forbidden City you’ve ever heard about.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets
- English-speaking guide
- Pick up service within Beijing Second Ring Road
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Dropp off service
- Tips for guide
- Others that not mentioned
- Visit: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Forbidden City was home to 24 Emperors for almost 500 years from Qing Dynasty to Ming Dynasty. The complex is well preserved with 980 buildings over 720,000 m2. Great squares, halls, gates, gardens and courtyards form a 'city within a city'. It is the largest and best preserved wooden structure complex in the world, ranking top of "World's 10 Most Beautiful Royal Palaces". Since 1925, this imperial palace had been turned into a museum exhibiting extensive collections of artifacts and artwork.With your ticket, you will get advanced reservation to visit the Beijing Palace Museum housed inside the Forbidden City and discover the rich and varied history of this breathtaking palace.
Departure Point :Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.