In French: Offerings and songs of the monks at the Doi Suthep temple
An exclusive experience in French, which takes place before sunrise, in one of the most important temples in Thailand, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep in Chiang Mai!
Leave with us at 5am, and enjoy the temple without the tourist crowds!
The only noises will be those coming from the songs of the monks, already praying since their awakening.
You can also see them during your visit to the temple. Take advantage of your guide's explanations to learn more about this must-see temple in the city.
Take the opportunity to take wonderful photos, especially since few tourists venture here so early.
At 7 am, you will be in place to attend the procession of the monks, who come to collect their food for the day
It will then be time to leave the temple, then join the next one, that of Wat Palad. Lost in the middle of the jungle, inside which passes a river with its small waterfall.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
The Golden Temple on the Mountain, the main temple in the Chiang Mai region.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Pha Lat, Suthep-Pui Road, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
The jungle temple, far from classic tourist circuits.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from your hotel in Chiang Mai around 5am
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.