In natural ways
Fragrant pine trees, wild orchids and colorful adder heads characterize the lovely Orotava valley, the green lung of Tenerife. Alex too. von Humboldt was thrilled with the beauty and diversity of this unique landscape. An easy hike that is suitable for all ages and gives botanicals a lot of pleasure. At the subsequent stop (typical Canarian) we let the afternoon end comfortably.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - La Caldera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Caldera, Tenerife Spain
We visit an old volcano, which now serves as a resort.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :TF-21, 521, 38310 La Orotava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up takes place at or near your hotel. Please call us on your arrival.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.