In the footsteps of kings in Lyon
This visit tells the story of the royal dynasties that stopped in Lyon: Merovingian, Capetian, Carolingian ...
During this circuit in Lyon, you will discover why the Sun King gallops tirelessly in the center of one of the most beautiful squares of Lyon, which built the first hospital of the City, the secret of a royal wedding ...
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place Bellecour, The Presqu'ile Entre La Saône et Le Rhône, 69002 Lyon France
The surprising story of this king in love with Lyon
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Grand Hotel Dieu, 1 Place de l Hopital, 69002 Lyon France
The royal order issued by the son of Clovis at the origin of this imposing monument.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral Saint Jean Baptiste, 70 rue Saint Jean, 69005 Lyon France
The details of kings between love, passion, and secrets.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Place Bellecour, Place, 69002 Lyon, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.