Inca Trail Salkantay To Machu Picchu: 5d4n
Peruecoadventures and cultural trips specialize in adventure ecotourism. We practice sustainable tourism and social responsible tourism. We go with small groups to personalize our services, experiences and safety. We are ecological tour operations. We have the best tour guides with great knowledge and team work. We provide the best equipment and gear for each adventure and minimize the impact with what we utilize. As well the experience is unique, not many a people, go to isolate and remote places with less tourism. Historical and cultural tour guides will introduce you and provide with the other a great experience of life as well of the places with local Peruvian. Also historical naturalist tour guide and adventure tour guide all training in rescue courses and operations ,as well all train in the safety and rescue courses in Mountain, Rivers and jungles.so you will be with the great staff people and experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - menu gourmet and local as well vegetarians design to the request of the people
What's excluded :
INCA TRAIL SALKANTAY TO MACHU PICCHU: 5D4N
Inka trail five days around the slopes of Salkantay and its’ snowy cordillera, through altitudes, landscapes and ecosytems from Alpine to Cloud Forest. Backcountry trekking, visiting isolated farmers villages and quechua speaking peoples, recovered Inca Trails and Archaeology, dramatic scenery and extra Explorations of Machu Picchu.
e Provide and Include: Itinerary transport roundtrip from Cusco-Licensed, Bilingual, history and naturalist Tour Guides-All Itinerary Meals, including vegetarian & snacks, Safety orientation and Equipment for optional activities-First Aid kit and Oxygen-Tour specific Sleeping bags, air mattresses and Expedition grade tents-Dining tent, Cook & Services-Horses,Mules for tour outfitting Horse wrangler staff, and emergency or back-up horse-Ecological, portable toilets-All Entrance Tickets-
• Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.