Incredibly Delicious! Discover Korean culture through a hands-on cooking class!
Join the unique Hands-on cooking classes in Korea and discover the secrets of the traditional cuisine. Participants will have all of their own equipment, prep tables and a stove station at their disposal. At the end of the class all participants sit together at a communal table and enjoy what they created. Make new friends in an intimate, small-group setting and get a copy of recipes and certificate.
• Small-group or Large-group cooking lesson
• 2.5 hour private cooking lesson in Seoul
• Learn to cook 'Chi-maek' class or 'Ultimate Korean street food' or 'Budaejjigae & Mini size Pancake' with an expert chef
• Cook in the private kitchen of an English-speaking teacher
• Purchase ingredients in Tong-In Market
• Small-group class limited to 15 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beverages (Distilled water, Korean tea or coffee), Beer or Makgeolli
- Food tasting
- Market tour
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- NONE applicable!
- Cooking Korean food with Ellie Hyewon Lee and her team will be an amazing experience. All classes are hands on, really informative and fun. Your cooking station will be a fully-equipped, modern kitchen; kitchenware, aprons, kitchen towels and beverages are all included!
Please come and try the fun experience of learning to cook popular Korean dishes.
The classes are divided into 2 main categories.
• Budaejjigae + Pancake cooking class: Every Mon-Tuesday at 10:30am till 1pm included Budaejjigae (Army Stew) + Mini size pancake with Makgeolli or Korean tea or coffee.
• Ultimate Korean Street Food cooking class: Every Wed-Thursday at 10:30am till 1pm included Tteokbokki (Rice cake) and Mandu (Korean fried dumpling) with Makgeolli or Korean tea or coffee. The ingredients of two dishes can transform a vegetarian food.
• Chimaek cooking class: Every Fri-Saturday at 10:30am till 1pm included Chimaek (Korean style fried chicken) and pickled radish with beer or Korean tea or coffee.
• Or customized/tailored class based upon people's request acceptedEllie Hyewon Lee is a talented English speaking chef trained for 15 years and her team (other teachers) is also fluent in English. Let's share/Chat/enjoy about your food and culture. After your meal, receive a set of written recipes and a certificate, so you can recreate the dishes back home to impress your friends and family.
Departure Point :Tongin Market (통인시장)Line 3 at Gyeongbokgung station, exit #2, Walk straight about 500m and it's on your left with the entrance that says '통인시장'
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.