indigenous community kogui uldezhaxa 1 day in trompito
A one-day itinerary that begins with a 2-hour ascent hike, a meeting with the Kogui indigenous shelter is held for the tourist to learn about cultural wealth, a visit to the sacred ancestral stone mama duwanaby and for Finally, we descend to La Danta gorge to reach the Poza del Amor and enjoy a refreshing swim, then 15 minutes later we will find the exit back to the hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - peasant lunch with most organic products, harvested by the natives
- community transport
- Snacks - the appetizers will be the fruits that include the tour
- health insurance
- Entrance to the community.
- Kogui native guide.
- entrance to the ancestral stone "mama duwuanaby".
- Entry/Admission - Comunidad Kogui "Uldezhaxa"
What's excluded :
- private transport.
- Night in the community.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Comunidad Kogui "Uldezhaxa", Troncal del Caribe, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
In the Kogui community you will have the opportunity to know the stories and their traditions, told by the native guides!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Troncal del Caribe, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
the advance is 25 minutes but it can be more than 40 minutes or more according to the location. how can it be 10 minutes
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Troncal del Caribe, Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.