Indigo Shanghai Hongqiao with Airport Pickup, 2-day Sightseeing Tour and Cruise
Package is designed for young people who are looking for a hotel near Hongqiao Airport, need convenient shuttle bus / metro transfer between hotel, airport and downtown Shangai. You will stay in a luxury-filled Indigo Shanghai Hongqiao with airport shuttle bus service. You will use convenient metro connection with ease to take 2-day escorted tour to explore Shanghai.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-night of Deluxe Room (2 single beds or 1 large double bed) Hotel Indigo Shanghai Hongqiao.
- Daily breakfast in CRAFT Café, choices of exciting semi buffet and a la carte menus
- Hotel facilities include an indoor swimming pool, a yoga room and outdoor fitness area
- Hotel shuttle bus to and from Hongqiao International Airport (SHA) every 30 minute from 0900 to 2230
- Classic and Modern Shanghai Group Tour with Lunch
- Zhujiajiao Water Town Tour with dinner and Huangpu River Cruise
- Service of English speaking tour guide during sightseeing
What's excluded :
- Other meals
- Metro ticket
- Taxi fare to and from airport or railway station
- Taxi fare to and from the meeting and drop off places of the seat-in-coach tour
- Hotel Indigo Shanghai Hongqiao is 10-minute walk from Hongqiao International Airport, or from Hongqiao Railway Station.
About the Hotel
The package is inlusive of 3-night Deluxe Room (2 single beds or 1 large double bed) with daily breakfast. Its guest room has floor-to-ceiling windows, features vintage interior designing and modern facilities, including a 49-inch flat-screen TV and high-quality bedding linens. You can spend some time in the indoor swimming pool, a yoga room and outdoor fitness area, have breakfast in CRAFT Café, choices of exciting semi buffet and a la carte menus are available.
(1) Day 1: Airport to Hotel
Free airport shuttle bus transfers guests from 09:00 to 22:30. The driving time is 10 minute. After arrival at Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (SHA), you can see a hotel staff holding your name sign and waiting at the exact exit from where you will show up. In case if you do not see your name sign, please telephone the hotline shown on your Viator voucher. A friendly hotel staff will show up to help you.
(2) Day 2: Classic and Modern Shanghai Group Tour with Lunch
Tour Day: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun.
Tour Duration: 8:00 to 17:00
Meeting Place: Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World (88 Nanjing West Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai)
How to go: Walk to the nearest Metro Station - Hongqiao Railway Station (10 minute). Take Metro Line to People's Square Station (10 stops). Go out from Exit 8, walk for 250m to hotel.
Tour starts from Old Street, once Shanghai's foremost business street. See the Ming and Qing dynasty-era buildings with their upswept eaves and black roofs, and view the handicraft shops and stalls.
Next, meander around the 16th-century Yuyuan Garden, admiring its pavilions, ponds, and bridges before enjoying a Chinese tea at a traditional teahouse.
Then, drive to The Bund, Shanghai’s colonial-era waterfront along the Huangpu River, and take a guided stroll past its grandiose 1920's buildings.
After a Chinese lunch, head into skyscraper-filled Lujiazui and enter the Shanghai History Museum, beneath the Oriental Pearl Tower. Trace Shanghai’s history here before visiting the Pearl City Market, famous for selling sea pearls. Stock up with these marine treasures (own expense)
Stop at Tianzifang, an arty shopping enclave in Shanghai’s restored French Concession district. Stroll and window-shop along the charming alleyways, and learn from your guide how the Concession was a base for European traders in colonial times.
Transfer back to Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World. Take metro back to your hotel.
Important Notice: The tour for today and tommorrow is seat-in-coach tour. You have bought a seat in the tour coach, share an escorted tour with other passengers. Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Indigo Shanghai Hongqiao is not in the pickup list.
- Pickup: You are required to go to the meeting place to meet with your tour guide and other passengers. The tour bus will not cruise from hotel to hotel to pickup passengers in the morning.
- Drop off: After the tour, you will be dropped off at a convenient place to take metro back to your hotel.
- This is the best way to avoid the traffic in rush hour. Local tour supplier will reject all request of hotel pickup from Indigo Shanghai Hongqiao, or return transfer.
(3) Day 3: Zhujiajiao Water Town Tour with dinner and Huangpu River Cruise
Tour Day: Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun.
Tour Duration: 12:00 to 20:00
Meeting Place: Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World
Discover Zhujiajiao water town, a silk museum, and the sights from Huangpu River on a 6.5-hour afternoon tour of Shanghai. With a guide, you’ll spend time in the ancient water town to wander over bridges and along its tree-lined rivers. Visit a silk museum to learn about the time-honored art of silk making, then finish with a river cruise. Dinner at local restaurant in a local restaurant before cruise is included. The experience ends with a drop-off in the vibrant Xintiandi area, a bustling pedestrianized area that’s lined with bars and eateries. It’s the perfect place if you want to experience the best of Shanghai’s nightlife.
Take metro back to your hotel by yourself.
(4) Day 4: Hotel to airport
For a return hotel shuttle bus time, please register with the hotel conciege on day 1.
Departure Point :Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, 2550 Hongqiao Rd, Changning District, Shanghai Shi, China, 200237
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 10/30/2020
4/1/2021 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
4/1/2022 - 9/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult price is based on twin share of a hotel room, child price is based on sharing adult's bed. Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children) in one room. Usually you do not need to add an extra bed for child. You can also tell the front desk on site if you like to pay for an extra bed when necessary. If you need to book for the 3rd adult, please book a new room.
- Rates are not available for Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Chinese Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7. Canton Fair period from April 14 to April 30, from October 14 to October 30.
- You can buy this package only when the credit card used and passport holder is the same person. It means you can buy this package for you and your family, but you need to travel with them to Shanghai. The local travel agent will ask you to send photo of your passport page by email and reserve hotel room. If the orginal credit card holder does not show up, the hotel will refuse you to check in. No refund if it happens. Fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police immediately.
- Hotel shuttle bus is available at Hongqiao International Airport only. Please provide your flight information to and from Shanghai upon booking. If you arrive by train, please take a taxi to hotel by yourself. There is no partial refund for taxi fare or discount for the original package price.
- Most travelers can participate
- For 2-day sightseeing tour, you will be advised to meet with your tour guide and other tourists at the meeting place. These tours are seat-in-coach tours. You will buy a seat on a tour coach, share an escorted tour with other tourists. No refund or discount on original tour price due to lack of hotel pickup and return transfer. Any taxi fare or Metro fare will be paid by yourself.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.