Indoor Go-Kart Racing at Game Over on the Gold Coast
Drive one of the 38 of the most exhilarating go-karts in Australia, There is plenty of fun to be had for the whole family. The electric go-karts provide a thrilling indoor karting experience, and can be programmed to a variety of pre-set speeds to accommodate guests of varying skill levels, including beginner, intermediate and advanced. The karts have a 20hp DC electric motor that produces far more torque than other kart engines, with superb acceleration out of tight corners, our electric motors are capable of delivering maximum torque instantaneously. Our interchangeable track means that you should be prepared for anything, no use trying to master the turns of one specific track; cause just when you have, we are likely to change it. Karting races are every 10 minutes from 10am.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full Safety Briefing
- Printed race card featuring your times and the times of your opponents in your race
- Free Parking
- All activities: Clothing: enclosed shoes must be worn. No sandals or thongs are permitted.
- Entry/Admission - Game Over
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Game Over, 88 Siganto Dr, Helensvale, Gold Coast, Queensland 4212 Australia
Your go-karting experience includes up to 14 laps for adults races and up to 10 laps for junior races, the chequered flag drops when the first kart crosses the finish so try and stay on the lead lap to get the full race allocation. You will be provided with a helmet and receive a full safety briefing. Printed race card featuring your times and the times of your opponents in your race.
Enclosed shoes must be worn. No sandals or thongs are permitted.
Game Over is located approximately 25 minutes from Surfers Paradise, 40 minutes from Gold coast airport or 60 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
Departure Point :Game Over, 88 Siganto Dr, Helensvale, Gold Coast, Queensland 4212 Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Enclosed shoes must be worn. No sandals or thongs are permitted.
- Height and age restrictions apply: 7 -12 years and must be minimum 120cm tall for the junior karting. 13 years+ and must be minimum 150cm for the adult karts.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.