Indore Darshan With Uber
Indore is a city in west-central India. It’s known for the 7-story Rajwada Palace and the Lal Baag Palace, which date back to Indore’s 19th-century Holkar dynasty. The Holkar rulers are honored by a cluster of tombs and cenotaphs at Chhatri Baag. The night market Sarafa Bazar sells street food. East is the Indo-Gothic Gandhi Hall and clock tower. The Jain temple Kanch Mandir has a mirrored mosaic interior.
On Tour Call Assistance
Pick up & Drop from Selected Zone
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- After booking, client will be connected through our Travel Desk, will take their address( City Limit) and schedule their trip as per given itinerary. Car will be reaching address 10 Mins prior to the trip, authentication no. will shared with the client to begin the trip. After completing trip for the time, we will drop off client to their respective address/hotel/residence(City Limit ).
Departure Point :
OtherIndore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Departure Time :Mini (10 Hours) 3/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Prime (10 Hours) 3/16/2020 - 9/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.