Innovative Sustainable Tasting Menu in Hackney
Eleven98's social dining begins with a quirky cocktail on arrival, allowing folks time to gather and mingle. Then everyone will take a pew, sit back and delve into a sequence of seven carefully curated tasting courses, based entirely on Hackney-sourced produce. Everything on Eleven98's menus comes from Hackney, the borough in which chef Aidan Brooks was born and bred. Everything plant-based on his menus has to have been cultivated or foraged in the borough, and everything else has to be Hackney-produced or sourced.
Aidan's interactive style of service means he's on hand to offer insightful details behind each dish as it's presented, explaining where things were grown or where they came from. This makes the whole experience way more than just a meal.
*Eatwith is the world's largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Enjoy local food and browse dinner parties, cooking classes, and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Michelin-trained Chef Aidan Brooks, creator of Eleven98 invites you to experience his Chef's Table concept: an innovative and sustainable fine dining tasting menu in the open-plan dining space of his Shoreditch home.
Eleven98's social dining at The Chef's Table begins with a quirky cocktail on arrival, allowing folks time to gather and mingle. Then everyone will take a pew, sit back and delve into a sequence of seven carefully curated tasting courses, based entirely on Hackney-sourced produce. Everything on Eleven98's menus comes from Hackney, the borough in which chef Aidan Brooks was born and bred. All of the fruit and veg on his menus has to have been cultivated or foraged in the borough, and everything else has to be Hackney-produced or sourced.
• A WELCOME COCKTAIL RESPECT YOUR ELDERS - 58 Gin, Foraged Elderflower Cordial, Gala Apple Juice
• PULLED PARTRIDGE CROQUETTE - Hawthorn Ketchup
• VEGETARIAN/VEGAN OPTION - GAZPACHO FROM OUR GARDEN
Pickled Cucumbers + Raw, Cold-Pressed British Rapeseed Oil
• BREAD & BUTTER - BREAD & BUTTER
London Fields Seeded Sourdough, Handmade Unpasteurised Salted Butter
• CUCUMBER IN MANY GUISES - Labneh + Pumpernickel
• RICOTTA GNUDI - Haggerston Pumpkin, Butter + Sage
• LINE-CAUGHT MUSSELS - Creamy Mussel Broth, Chive Oil + Cavolo Nero
Various Grains + Pickles From Our Garden
• VENISON LOIN - VENISON LOIN
Sour Cherry, Spiced Bulgur + Fermented Kohlrabi
Ajoblanco + Fermented Green Beans
• SORREL / SOUR CREAM - SORREL / SOUR CREAM
To Cleanse The Palate
STOKE NEWINGTON RHUBARB
Buttermilk, Almond + Tonka Bean
COCONUT + COFFEE:
A Study In Contrast
• TRUFFLES - CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
White Chocolate, Porcini + White Truffle Oil
Dark Chocolate Ganache, Porcini + White Truffle Oil
Departure Point :Victoria Park Road, Victoria Park Rd, London, UK
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.