Innsbruck Walking Tour with a licensed guide
In this tour, you will see:
- A protected park located on the edge of the Altstadt.
- One of the three most significant cultural buildings in the country.
- The tomb of Andreas Hofer, Tyrol's national hero.
- One of the most venerated Marian images in the Christendom.
- The city's most famous symbol.
- The Tyrolean State Museum Ferdinandeum Society.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hofgarten, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
You will see The Hofgarten which is a protected park located on the edge of the Altstadt. The park covers an area of 10 hectares (25 acres), and borders on the Hofburg, the Kongresshaus, and the Tyrolean State Theatre.
Pass By: Hofburg, Innsbruck, Rennweg 1, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Visit the Hofburg which is a former Habsburg palace in Innsbruck, and considered one of the three most significant cultural buildings in the country.
Pass By: Hofkirche, Universitaetsstrasse 2, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Visit The Hofkirche which is a Gothic church located in the Altstadt. The church was built in 1553 by Emperor Ferdinand as a memorial to his grandfather Emperor Maximilian. The church also contains the tomb of Andreas Hofer, Tyrol's national hero.
Pass By: Dom zu St. Jakob, Domplatz 6, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Visit the canopied tomb of Archduke Maximilian III at Dom zu St. Jakob, the 18th-century Baroque cathedral dedicated to the apostle Saint James. It was Built between 1717 and 1724, with its lavish Baroque interior, which is known for the painting Maria Hilf by Lucas Cranach the Elder. Considered one of the most venerated Marian images in the Christendom.
Pass By: The Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl), Duke Friedrich Street 15, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Then is the Goldenes Dachl which is a landmark structure located in the Old Town. It is considered as the city's most famous symbol. The Emperor and his wife used the balcony to observe festivals, tournaments, and other events that took place in the square below.
Pass By: Town Tower (Stadtturm), Herzog-Friedrich-Strasse 21, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Visit The city tower also known as Town Hall Tower that stands in the middle of the historic core of Innsbruck.
Pass By: St. Anna's Column (Annasaule), Maria-Theresien-Strasse, Innsbruck Austria
You will see the St. Anne's Column which stands in the city centre of Innsbruck on Maria-Theresien-Straße. It was given its name when, in 1703, the last Bavarian troops were driven from the Tyrol on St. Anne's Day, as part of the War of the Spanish Succession. In 1704, in gratitude, the Landstände vowed to build a monument commemorating the event.
Pass By: Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum, Museumstraße 15, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Last and not the least is your visit to The Tyrolean State Museum, which was founded in 1823 by the Tyrolean State Museum Ferdinandeum Society.
Departure Point :Innsbruck Hofgarten (Busparkplatz), 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Return Detail :Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum, Museumstraße 15, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.