Inshore Fishing on the Waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay
Captain Rob Hansill is a Florida native and U.S. Marine (retired). He is the father of two sons and lives in Niceville with his wife of 25 years. Rob holds a Masters endorsement on his Merchant Mariner Credential, Title 46 U.S. Code, and is certified by The United States Coast Guard National Maritime Center.
Captain Rob’s passion is to help people find their joy and manage grief. One day on the water can break a cycle of sadness. Families touched by tragedy, cancer-survivors, and combat veterans have priority. Purple Heart recipients and Wounded Warriors fish for free (Please call ahead for coordination).
All are welcome for a day “at EASE”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Fishing Gear and Bait
- Fishing License
- Fish Cleaning and Packaging
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Guests need to bring their own water and non-alcoholic beverages in a small, soft-sided cooler.
- Snacks - Due to dietary restrictions and allergy risks, guest need to bring appropriate snacks or meals in a small cooler.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Safety is paramount: Alcohol, Illegal Drugs, and Smoking are prohibited. Guests must be completely sober prior to boarding the vessel.
L4K Charters provides an amazing inshore fishing experience on the sheltered waters of the Choctawhatchee Bay. Access is available from Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, and Destin, FL. Captain Rob can accommodate up to four anglers and one non-angler. Each trip is customized to the angler’s ability and desired experience. Anglers will target Redfish, Jack Crevalle, Mangrove Snapper, Black Drum, Flounder, Trout, and many more. Each angler will use the best Penn equipment, live and artificial baits.
Anglers enjoy a smooth ride, comfortable seating, shade, and a private head (toilet). Launched in 2017, “at EASE” is a pristine 22’ center-console built by Sea Hunt and powered by Yamaha 200hp. She is the perfect vessel for families with children, first-time anglers, as well as hard-core fishermen. Fishing license, equipment, and bait are included. Guests only need to bring drinks and snacks.
New for 2019: Memory Maker trips are short-runs for quick-catches within minutes of the dock. First-time anglers and young ones may not be up for a full day on the water. This trip is designed for your young family with school-age children that want a piece of Destin Fishing.
• Destin Harbor Boardwalk, FL 32541
• Destin Harbor, FL 32541-7391
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup anglers at various locations on Choctawhatchee Bay between the Midbay and Brooks bridges. Additional locations between Legendary Marine and the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resorts are available for inshore trips only. Also included are: Eglin AFB Ben's Lake Marina and Eglin Outdoor Recreation docks. The details and coordination will be discussed over the phone with Captain Rob.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 3-years and older are welcome. They must wear a Coast Guard Approved live jacket at all times.
- Guests prone to sea-sickness should take necessary precautions prior to boarding the vessel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.