Inshore Sport Fishing with Local Guide
Not only will you have the opportunity to catch world class fish, but you will be able to do it in the intracoastal as you get a grand tour of urban Fort Lauderdale. Since the fishing takes place in the protected inshore waters you do not have to worry about getting seasick or having to travel far offshore in rough seas. All of our fishing is with light tackle, which makes the experience much more exciting and allows the angler to feel part of the action. Our main species we target are tarpon (sometimes over 100 pounds), snook, jack crevalle, barracuda, and sharks. We mainly fish with live bait, and most of the action is topwater giving the angler a visual experience. Anglers are welcome to hold the rod or use the rod holder until there is a bite depending on how much anglers want to participate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Fishing tackle, gear, landing nets, gaffs, etc.
- Fishing Licenses
What's excluded :
- Hat and Sunglasses, Rain Jacket
- Alcoholic Beverages
The captain will pick you up on a 17 foot Hewes Tailfisher that is specifically designed for fishing the inshore shallow waters that many other boats cannot access. Depending on where the bite is hot you will head to a variety of secret fishing locations such as mangrove creeks, canals, rivers, bridges, and flats. Your technique and gear can be altered depending on the guests level of experience. Guests of all levels of expertise are welcome from fly fisherman to first timers, and Zach is more than happy to teach first timers. Expect rod bending, and drag screaming action for the four hour half day trip or 6 hour 3/4 day trip. Anything from tarpon, snook, barracuda, sharks, and jack crevalle can be expected on your trip with many other species being regularly caught as well. Just let the captain know what you want to catch and he will do his best to put you on the fish. The captain will perform all the rigging, un-hooking fish, and all other duties so the anglers can focus on having a fun time and catching as many fish as possible! Don't forget to bring a camera so you can take a photo of that fish of a lifetime!
• Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
Departure Point :1784 SE 15th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
I will typically meet guests at the 15th street boat ramp, but we can arrange a mutually convenient location depending on where we will be fishing and your location.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/19/2019 - 10/2/2021
Monday: 05:30 PM - 09:30 PM Tuesday: 05:30 PM - 09:30 PM Wednesday: 05:30 PM - 09:30 PM Thursday: 05:30 PM - 09:30 PM Friday: 05:30 PM - 09:30 PM Saturday: 05:30 AM - 09:30 AM Sunday: 05:30 AM - 09:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.