The Duomo of Milan is the place I like most to paint with watercolors: a set of unique images, instead of the usual tourist photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paper and Watercolors
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
We will meet in front of Milan's Cathedral, which is the perfect building to portray in its many architectural details. We'll spend an hour and half portraying it with pencil and watercolor.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
Then we'll move to another location, Parco Sempione, to refine our artworks. During a break we'll have a delicious gelato. You'll bring back home beautiful drawn memories of your staying!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Santa Radegonda, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/15/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :Unnamed Road, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.