Insight Hanoi Travel Street Food Tour
Unique Hanoi street food tastes with best selected routines of back street of Hanoi Old Quarter. This activities had best concluded dishes, food vendors from thousand of our past traveller.
Variety of street food will be offers in this activity with duration of 3-4 hours but given you full flavor of Hanoi street food cuisines experiences.
This is not only street food taste but great chance for insight Hanoi and seeing daily life of local people and sightseeing.
You will eat like local and real experiences and scene of local food activity.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - 5-6 typical dishes of Hanoi Street Food like: Bun Cha with Nem Ran (Spring rolls), Special Pork BBQ, Banh Cuon, Banh Ran, mix salad with beef, Bia hoi, egg coffee
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Tip, gratitude and other expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- It a great way learning and taste many street food with back streets of Hanoi Old Quarter. It is not just food but sightseeing, local beer taste and Egg Coffee.
Our local guide will meet the group at 5.30 PM at 32 Gia Ngu and we will stroll over to colourful market corners of Hanoi after short introduction by our local expert.
You will give a go with many Hanoi foods prepared by Street Food artists with many years of their food experiences. Then we crawl through out back road of Hanoi for more food and seeing local people activities, a great chance for local interaction with lots of food stories along. Along the tour you also get a chance to enjoy fresh Bia Hoi and drink like local people.
You also got chance to try Banh Cuon (Thin Rice paper with Pork mince and Mushroom), Bun Cha, Special Hanoi Green Papaya Salad, Hanoi desert...ect... The ending part will be coffee taste or special Vietnamese dessert with famous Egg Coffee that make this city’s beverage signature which you don’t find anywhere else in the world or Vietnam.
• Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
• Banh Cuon (Thin Rice paper with Pork mince and Mushroom)
• Bun Cha
• Special Hanoi Green Papaya Salad
• Hanoi Dessert
• Vietnamese Egg Coffee
Departure Point :32 Phố Gia Ngư, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.