Interpreter and Tour Guide
You will have a tour guide who knows your own language which will make you more comfortable and your journey more enjoyable.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Only the fee of the guide and Interpreter, and entry fee for the visiting places.
What's excluded :
- Foor, Transportation, Taxes etc are excluded
- Entry/Admission - Lalbag Fort
- Entry/Admission - Ahsan Manzil
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lalbag Fort, Lalbagh Rd, Dhaka City 1211 Bangladesh
It is a old fort which is now a tourist attraction for it's garden and Beautiful museum inside the fort
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dhaka University Central Mosque, Dhaka City Bangladesh
The mosque is famous because our nation poet's grave is near the mosque and he wrote in one of his poem to bury him near a mosque so that he can hear the adhan from the Muajjin
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ahsan Manzil, Old City Old Dhaka, Dhaka City Bangladesh
It is called Pink palace. it is a very big palace or the rich people of Dhaka during the British colony.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shakhari Bazar Puratan Jame Masjid, শাখারী বাজারের রাস্তা, Mirkadim, Bangladesh
It is called a living museum in dhaka. the tourists like the old town most because they can see all kinds of people and things in old town.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in Dhaka
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.