Intro to Chocolate Workshop -- Kid's Play!
The Intro to Chocolate Workshop -- Kid's Play! is perfect for chocolate lovers, adults and kids alike, who'd like a relaxed, intro-level course in a chocolate environment. Led by a chocolate professional, you'll be learning the important steps in making chocolate, being guided step by step.
You'll start with the process of tempering chocolate, which is crucial to achieving the shiny, beautiful appearance of finished chocolate. After achieving the perfect temper, you'll then make Belgian's beloved classic, tasty mendiants, as well as your own chocolate art.
Parents, come with your child(ren) under 10! You and your child will be able to co-create your own chocolate works of art. Don't miss this sweet opportunity to share with your child! (When booking, please book for yourself and for your child, as your child can't come alone.)
By the end of your Workshop, you'll have scrumptious chocolate to taste, and if you can resist, to bring back for yourselves or as gifts :)
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - You'll get to taste the chocolate you make during the class!
- Entry/Admission - Grand Place
What's excluded :
- Chocolate Workshop!
Departure Point :Grand-Place, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.