Isla Mujeres Top Tour, Musa Snorkel, Food And Drinks Included, Optional Transfer
This is a must do activity in Mexico. The underwater museum (MUSA) is a unique activity in the world since there is no such thing anywhere. This museum was created by the government of Mexico to promote the culture of the artists in a different and amazing way for the tourists. This activity is cataloged as mandatory for all travelers who visit the Mexican Caribbean.
The water we offer to drink at the activity its bottled and purified, the food is prepared with the highest standards of hygiene.
We recommend to bring towel, swimming suit and comfortable flip flops. It is important to mentioned that you need to use biodegradable sunblock.
Stop looking for the perfect tour in Mexico, we are the best option. Why?
With us you´ll have:
4.More inclusions for one price
5.We are experts in water activities
6.100% refund in case of a rainy day
Thank you for choosing us please give us the opportunity to give you an excellent service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Buffet
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Admission to Sub Aquatic Museum
- Walking throw Isla Mujeres best places
- Private Beach Club
- Kayak at Private Beach Club
What's excluded :
- Federal Tax Port of 13usd per person
- Enjoy a spectacular day. Sail from Cancun to Isla Mujeres on a fun-filled tour. Exhaust the impressive sites of the island and one of the most beautiful reefs of the Caribbean. Live an adventure in the most beautiful sea in the world.
Discover the natural beauty of the Mexican Caribbean snorkeling in the incredible reefs of Cancun. Meet this beautiful island in Mexico, relax and enjoy a delicious meal in our exclusive beach club. We will begin our activity aboard in our sailboat, we will transfer you to an incredible reef that is located in the middle of the Caribbean Sea which is the one that unites Cancun with Isla Mujeres. Here we will discover the underwater museum (MUSA) that is a unique place in the world, here we will appreciate the wonderful statues made by several artists from Mexico. Here you can see a variety of fishes and reef species. You can stay on the catamaran if you do not want to participate.
• Museo Subacuatico de Arte, Cerrada Las Golondrinas Alfredo V. Bonfil # 24, 77560 Mexico
• Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
• Regional Buffet
Departure Point :Samba Catamarans, Marina Albatros km 3.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list, please let us know in which hotel are you so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has two different schedules, the first one is for a morning tour and the pick-up is between 7:30 am to 8:30 am and the second is for a midday tour and the pick-up is between 9:30 am to 10:30 pm. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. We make pick up to Cancun Hotels, Riviera Maya Hotels, Playa del Carmen Hotels and Playa Mujeres Hotels.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.