Isla Saona Deluxe Rio Chavon and Lobster from Punta Cana
Sail across the waters allowing the “sea” breeze to soothe your soul, to the most exquisite beach of Saona Island. Taste a great buffet lunch with lobster and national drinks in the paradise beach of Saona. Swim at a natural pool. Visit the Chavon River and it's wonderful views.
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Saona Island, buffet lunch with lobster and national drinks. Time to swim or rest and swiming in a natural pool
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Rio Chavon, La Romana Dominican Republic
Chavon River, which has been the setting for many films including Rambo, Apocalypse Now, and Jurassic Park. There we’ll enjoy a wonderful barge trip down one of the country’s most important rivers, enjoying a local drink to the beat of merengue and bachata while you take in the lush local vegetation.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotel's lobby, we will arrange pick up time directly with the client
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Take Sunscreen Lotion.
- Take Bug repellent.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.