Isla Saona Deluxe - Río Chavón and Lobster from La Romana
Sail across the waters allowing the “sea” breeze to soothe your soul, to the most exquisite beach of Saona Island. Taste a great buffet lunch with lobster and national drinks in the paradise beach of Saona. Swim at a natural pool. Visit the Chavon River and it's wonderful views.
Important: Port exit taxes apply for port pick ups (7 USD per person, direct payment to the port authorities)
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Port exit taxes (apply only in port pick ups)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Saona Island, buffet lunch with lobster and national drinks. Time to swim or rest and swiming in a natural pool
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Rio Chavon, La Romana Dominican Republic
Chavon River, which has been the setting for many films including Rambo, Apocalypse Now, and Jurassic Park. There we’ll enjoy a wonderful barge trip down one of the country’s most important rivers, enjoying a local drink to the beat of merengue and bachata while you take in the lush local vegetation.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotel's lobby, we will arrange pick up time directly with the client.Important: Port exit taxes apply for port pick ups (7 USD per person, direct payment to the port authorities)Ports
- La Romana Cruise Terminal, Unnamed Road, La Romana 22000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Take Sunscreen Lotion.
- Take Bug repellent.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Port exit taxes apply for port pick ups (7 USD per person, direct payment to the port authorities)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.