Islamic Cairo Tour with privet Guide and Lunch
In the heart of Cairo, a street called El Darb el Ahamar, this street full of Islamic monuments you will really feel like you find Islamic architect treasure where you will see mosques, house, palace, mausoleums, collage, one of Cairo gates and part of ancient Cairo walls which protect the city against invading armies.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Al-Azhar Park
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al-Azhar Park, Darassa Hill Al Darassa Hill, Cairo 11511 Egypt
a public park located in Cairo, Egypt. Among several honors, this park is listed as one of the world's sixty great public spaces by the Project for Public Spaces.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bab Zuweila, Darb el Ahmar, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Bab Zuweila is one of three remaining gates in the walls of the Old City of Cairo, the capital of Egypt. It was also known as Bawabbat al-Mitwali during the Ottoman period, and is sometimes spelled Bab Zuwayla. It is considered one of the major landmarks of the city and is the last remaining southern gate from the walls of Fatimid Cairo in the 11th and 12th century
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we offer pick up from all hotels in Cairo and GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.