Island of Arousa: Natural Paradise
Do you want to know one of the most emblematic estuaries and islands of Galicia?
This land is an area of hard workers who live working as fishermen or gathering shellfish, anonymous people who create wealth, culture and intangible heritage.
We start the route off, doing a boat trip along the estuary of Arousa in order to get to know first-hand how fishermen and shellfish catchers work and what kind of tools they use. Specialized guides will explain you how every tool have been used during time.
Last but not least we will visit one of the best point views within the area, here we will prepare a special picnic with local products.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ria de Arousa
- Entry/Admission - Monte Lobeira
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ria de Arousa, Vilagarcia de Arousa Spain
We do a route along the stuary of Arousa in a small boat, here specialized guides will explain us how fishermen catch different seafood and shellfish, using traditional tools for that purpose.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monte Lobeira, Andras, Vilanova de Arousa Spain
The finale of the route will encompass a visit to one of the best point views within the area, here we will prepare a special picnic with local products.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Travesía Areal, 4, 36970 Sanxenxo, Pontevedra, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from different hotels round Sanxenxo, moreover we can pick up customersfrom different airports such as: Santiago or Vigo. Other places just ask.(extra charge)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.