Isle of Skye Private Tour from Portree
The Isle of Skye is known for its ragged landscapes, picturesque fishing villages and medieval castles. Don´t forget to bring
walking shoes with you.
One of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the Isle of Skye is Quiraing. (Big coach cannot stop at this attraction; it will be replaced by the Neist Point).
On our way back to Portree village we stop at the Old Man of Storr.
After this long walk you deserve a rest at Portree village. Your tour guide will take you to a typical restaurant in the area to
have some lunch. Once you have recovered your energy, we will visit Portree harbour.
Our visit to the Isle of Skye would be incomplete without going to Dunvegan Castle & Gardens.
PLEASE NOTE: long walks involved
MISSING YOU ALREADY!!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dunvegan Castle & Gardens Ticket Included
- Port or Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Tour
- Professional Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Dunvegan Castle & Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quiraing, Portree IV51 9LA, UK
The Quiraing walk is a loop which passes through some of the most spectacular landscapes in Scotland. The ridge was formed by a massive landslip which has created high cliffs and pinnacles of rock. Get your cameras ready for breath-taking views. (Big coach cannot stop at this attraction; it will be replaced by the Neist Point).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Old Man of Storr, Scotland
Old Man of Storr gets its name because the rock outline and the protruding pinnacle resemble that of the face of an old man. Is located in the north of the Isle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Portree Harbour, Off the Sound of Rassay, Portree Scotland
Portree harbour which is still used by fishing boats as well as pleasure crafts.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Portree, Portree, Isle of Skye, The Hebrides, Scotland
Is the largest town and capital of the Isle of Skye in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dunvegan Castle & Gardens, MacLeod Estate, Dunvegan House, Dunvegan IV55 8WF Scotland
Dunvengan Castle and Gardens. This award-winning castle and Highland estate steeped in history and clan legend; it has been the ancestral home of the Chiefs of the Clan Maclead for 800 years. Ticket included.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tourguide wait for travelers at the pickup point with a cardboard sign with their names.Ports
- Portree Harbour, Quay St, Portree IV51 9DE, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Long walks are involved.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.