Issyk Lake Private Day Tour, Inclusive of Issyk Museum, Lunch & Hotel Pickup
Welcome to the Issyk Gorge - one of the most interesting places of Trans-Ili Alatau! During this 7-hour tour you will know about archaeological monuments of the Saka culture and meet the fantastic beauty of the Issyk Lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Issyk State Historical and Cultural Reserve-Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lake Issyk
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Issyk State Historical and Cultural Reserve-Museum, Aleksandrovka highway 6.6 km. Building 2, Rakhat Kazakhstan
After pickup from your hotel, you will start your trip to the Issyk Gorge along the Kuldja tract, where hundreds of years ago the trade caravans travelled. On the way you will learn a lot about nature and history of this region and see the burial mounds of Saka period, where the famous Golden Man was found, which has become the state symbol of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
You will also visit the State Historical and Cultural Museum-Reserve “ISSYK”, where you will see the expositions dedicated to the history and culture of the Saka period, including a copy of Golden Man and golden items, ancient ceramics, weapon, elements of horse equipment, as well as the model of Saka burial mound.
For a full immersion in the national flavor, you will have a lunch in a local cafe being accompanied by your guide, who will reveal some secrets of national cuisine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Issyk, Esik Kazakhstan
Then the tour route will take you to an altitude of 1756 meters above sea level, to the beautiful mountain lake Issyk, located in the valley with the same name. The lake was formed about 10,000 years ago due to colossal landslide, resulted in formation of the natural dam of 300 meters in height. On the lake you will enjoy the majestic beauty of its turquoise water surface and the Issyk Gorge, as well as listen to the details of the natural disaster of 1963.
Estimated arrival time to your hotel is around 6:00pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all hotels in central Almaty
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children and youth must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Since this tour is held in a mountainous area, it is subject to cancellation with a full refund in case of adverse weather conditions, such as mudflow or avalanche danger, high snow cover or road icing
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.