Istanbul Bosphorus & Golden horn Cruise (90 Min)
From the awe-inspiring Dolmabahce Palace to the ancient Walls of Constantine and onto the Topkapi Palace, experience the best views the city has to offer while enjoying a wonderfull cruise along the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn. A journey along the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn with Istanbul Cruise will give you a unique insight into the great city’s history. Our cruise and tour ends in Eminönü Pier where the cruise started. Passengers willing to continue our full day tour will disembark in Üsküdar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bosphorus Strait
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rustem Pasha Mosque, 62 HasIrcIlar Carsisi Eminonu, Istanbul Turkey
The Rüstem Pasha Mosque is an Ottoman mosque located in the Hasırcılar Çarşısı in the Tahtakale neighborhood of the Fatih district, Istanbul, Turkey. It was designed by the Ottoman imperial architect Mimar Sinan and completed in around 1563.
Stop At: Misir Carsisi (Spice Market), Rustem Pasa Mahallesi, Erzak Ambari Sok. No:92 Eminonu - Fatih, Istanbul 34116 Turkey
The Spice Bazaar in Istanbul, Turkey is one of the largest bazaars in the city. Located in the Eminönü quarter of the Fatih district, it is the most famous covered shopping complex after the Grand Bazaar.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Golden Horn, Turkey
The Golden Horn, also known by its modern Turkish name, Haliç, is a major urban waterway and the primary inlet of the Bosphorus in Istanbul, Turkey.
Stop At: Bosphorus Strait, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The Bosporus or Bosphorus is a narrow, natural strait and an internationally significant waterway located in northwestern Turkey. It forms part of the continental boundary between Europe and Asia, and divides Turkey by separating Anatolia from Thrace.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Bosphorus Bridge, Kuzguncuk Mahallesi 15, Istanbul Turkey
The Bosphorus Bridge, known officially as the 15 July Martyrs Bridge and unofficially as the First Bridge, is one of the three suspension bridges spanning the Bosphorus strait in Istanbul, Turkey, thus connecting Europe and Asia. The bridge extends between Ortaköy and Beylerbeyi.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up from all Istanbul central hotels. Please contact us first if you have any question about pickup.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.