Istanbul Bosphorus Sunset Cruise by Private Yacht
Taking a boat trip across the Bosphorus Strait between 2 continents, Europe and Asia, is a MUST! During the tour it is possible to observe a large part of the city of Istanbul. Snacks and Turkish wine are Included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea or Coffee
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses and Tips for staff
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bosphorus Bridge, Kuzguncuk Mahallesi 15, Istanbul Turkey
Istanbul seen from the timeless Bosphorus is truly a magical and unforgettable experience.
After your wonderful city tour, you can complete your day in style by stepping onboard a private luxury yacht for a wonderful cruise along the Bosphorus.
This strait that forms part of the boundary between Europe and Asia has an impressive and breathtaking shoreline that you’ll witness on this 2-hour Bosphorus tour.
In the utmost luxury you will gaze upon the lavish Ottoman summer palaces, decadent villas, defensive fortresses and remarkable mosques.
You will soak up the atmosphere of this famous shoreline, gliding by some of the best Bosphorus sights, including Ortakoy mosque, the Rumeli Fortress, and the Bosphorus Bridge.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12/16/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 09:30 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.