Istanbul: Ferry Tickets for Princes' Island
Princes' Islands Istanbul
In the times of Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empire the islands were used as exile sites and as a monastery region. Today only 4 of the total 9 Princes’ Islands are open to public. Your boat will bring you to the most famous and most beautiful of these islands called Büyükada. The name is meaning Big Island and the size of the island is 5,4 km2 and has 7.300 inhabitants. Except fire brigade, police and ambulance only carriages and bicycles are allowed here.
Boat departure times:
The boat to Princes' Island is departing every hour
Return times from Princes' Islands are as well every hour
Last boat returning will be at 20:00
What you can do on Princes' Island:
Enjoy the silence, see the villa in which Trotsky lived between 1929 and 1933, writing "History of the Russian Revolution", explore the Greek Orthodox St. George Church, enjoy fantastic views, have a delicious lunch at the harbour, go to the beach, rent a bike or go hiking.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Round-Trip Ferry Ticket
- Meet & Greet by Marine Officer
- Skip the Ticket Lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Princes' Islands, Istanbul Turkey
If you want to spend a calm day far away from the hustle and bustle of Istanbul, this excursion to Princes' Island is perfect!
Enjoy a cruise on the Marmara Sea to the Princes' Islands. Your ferry will bring you in 75 minutes to the largest Princes' Island Büyükada.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Eminönü (Turyol), Rüstem Paşa, 34116 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.