Istanbul Small-Group Sightseeing and Culinary Walking Tour
Enjoy this culinary walking tour for small groups at Beyoglu, Istanbul. Walk from Taksim Square to Golden Horn and explore all the tastes Istanbul has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Nibbles and lunch
- Professional local guide
What's excluded :
- Your tour guide will meet you at Taksim Square at 10:00 a.m. You will start with a stroll through Gezi Park and the Taksim Square. Then following the Istiklal Street, the most famous avenue in İstanbul, you will be taking detours to discover more about Beyoğlu.
During this walking tour, you will have some time to enjoy the local Turkish coffee houses where you will also get a chance to make your own Turkish coffee and market places. You will also explore areas with some of the best antique shops and designer shops. Let's not forget fish markets and delicatessens where you can try some of the amazing tastes Istanbul offers.
Some of the highlights will be Pera Palace Hotel, Pera Museum, Galata Tower, and Greek Orthodox, Catholic and Armenian churches which perfectly reflect the multicultural past of these beautiful neighbourhoods. Depending on the date, you might also have a chance to pay a visit to an art gallery which is a converted synagogue.
Your tour will conclude at Gulloglu Baklava House where you can try the best of all Turkish sweets.
Departure Point :Near Taksim Square
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour finishes at Galata Bridge
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.