Istrian touch of tradition
Istria - Original Experiences. Have fun for 7 hours on Istria electric biking, boat and walking tour. The smell of the sea, sea salt and pine trees. On the waves and along the paths of Istrian art, culture, history and tradition. Delicious homemade snacks on different points. Made from the hands of our farmers and fishermen. Electric bicycles and a traditional boat will help us to move more easily.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Tasting olive and fish delicacies
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Walk - Piran:
We will start our adventure on the Tartini square. We will walk through the squares and narrow streets to the pier.
Boat - Adriatic Sea:
The experience will continue with boat. From Piran to Strunjan we will get to know life at sea, admire the magnificent cliffs. If we are lucky, we will see dolphins. We are going to try the traditional fishermen meal.
Walk - Stunjan Landscape Park:
A boating between the mussel beds will take us to the Stunjan Landscape Park. Walk thru Strunjan salt pans and only Slovenian Sea Lagoon Stjuža. Our experience will continue with electric bikes with first ascent to the Strunjan cross. From there we will have a beautiful view of the moon bay and cliffs.
Electric Biking - Parenzana
The road joins the popular cycling track called Parenzana. Through the refreshing tunnel, past Portorož and Lucija to the open-air sculpture exhibition Forma viva.
Not far from Forma Viva, on the farm we will have a tasting of Istrian and olive delicacies with a beautiful view of the salt pans.
We will continue cycling along the Jernej canal, along the Sečovlje salt pans to Portorož, where we will conclude our experiences with a sweet surprise.
Departure Point :Tartinijev trg 15, 6330 Piran - Pirano, Slovenia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Obala 49, 6320 Portorož - Portorose, Slovenia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- On request - Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.