Italian food and lifestyle in Milan
Get deep into the history, the people, the culture and the flavours of Milan. Learn how the Milanese food culture has defined the lifestyle of the busiest city in Italy. With the help of your foodie guide you will discover the secrets of gelato, why Italians don’t sit down for their coffee and what make the risotto yellow. Uncover what sets Milan apart from the rest of the country as one of the best spots for authentic Italian cuisine.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food samples
- Professional tour guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
Walk pass the landmark of the city of Milan
Pass By: Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Piazza del Duomo, 20123 Milan Italy
Learn about the food culture of Milan in the hearth of the city.
Departure Point :Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi, Largo Cairoli, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.