Italian pizza making course.
This activity is exclusive since it is directed by an authentic Roman pizzaiolo. He specializes in creating a lighter dough and uses high quality ingredients.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Participants will learn to make the pinsa dough with the chef's instructions. Once they have the dough ready, they will put all the necessary ingredients to make it complete. After about 20 minutes in the oven, participants can eat all the creations and value the best.
• Pinsa margarita
Departure Point :Calle de Toledo, 28, 28005 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.